People have been rediscovering lots of board and card games in the quarantine. So now that your memory is refreshed, a new survey asked if winning a bunch of popular games requires more LUCK or SKILL. Here are the results . . .
1. Chess . . . 82% say game of skill, 4% say game of luck, the rest don’t know.
2. Checkers . . . 77% say skill, 10% say luck.
3. Scrabble . . . 76% say skill, 9% say luck.
4. Poker . . . 54% say skill, 28% say luck.
5. Connect Four . . . 49% say skill, 21% say luck.
6. Clue . . . 46% say skill, 23% say luck.
7. Monopoly . . . 42% say skill, 46% say luck.
8. Blackjack . . . 35% say skill, 44% say luck.
9. Uno . . . 26% say skill, 52% say luck.
10. Cards Against Humanity . . . 15% say skill, 19% say luck.
The survey also found three out of 10 people will quit a game in the middle to avoid losing . . . and one in five people sometimes CHEAT. (YouGov)