Here are some NOT-so-serious stories we’ve seen about the coronavirus outbreak . . .
1. Alcohol sales in the U.S. are skyrocketing. Sales were up 55% overall for the week that ended on March 21st. Liquor sales went up 75%, wine was up 66%, and beer was up 42%.
2. Here’s an online calculator that you can use to figure out just how much delicious weight you’re going to pack on during the quarantine.
3. Wild goats have taken over the streets of a town in Wales now that everyone’s locked down, and the videos and pictures of them are going viral.
4. A mom shared her five-year-old’s drawing of her that was maybe TOO accurate for the current situation . . . it really emphasizes all the hair on her legs.
5. There’s a new dating site called Quarantine Together that matches up people after they confirm they’ve washed their hands.
6. A boss somehow managed to turn herself into a potato on a video call and couldn’t figure out how to turn the setting off . . . so she was stuck like that the whole meeting.
Like The Joe Show on Facebook. Follow The Joe Show on Twitter. Subscribe to The Joe Show on Youtube. Follow The Joe Show on Instagram.