Over 50,000 people recently took a BuzzFeed poll that looked into America’s showering habits. Do you shower the way everyone else does, or are you a weirdo? Here are seven questions, and how people answered them . . .
1. Do you shower in the morning, at night, or both? 28% said morning . . . 43% said night . . . 25% said both . . . and 4% said they usually shower in the afternoon.
2. What part of your body do you wash first? Hair was the #1 answer with 65% of the vote. Then your body, 19% . . . and your face, 13%.
3. Do you use body wash or soap? 75% of us use body wash now . . . 24% use soap . . . and 1% said they just use water.
4. Do you use a washcloth, a loofa, or just your hands? The most popular answer was just your HANDS, 44%. 38% said a loofa . . . 14% said a washcloth . . . and 4% said they used something else.
5. Do you shave in the shower? Only 11% of people said they never do.
6. Have you ever CRIED in the shower? 78% of us have.
7. Do you ever sing in the shower? 77% of us do it.
Some question that I would add include:
Have you ever used your dirty clothes to dry off when you don’t have a towel?
Have you accidentally used conditioner first and just skipped using shampoo?
Have you ever taken a show without stepping in the shower?
Like The Joe Show on Facebook. Follow The Joe Show on Twitter. Subscribe to The Joe Show on Youtube. Follow The Joe Show on Instagram.