People were asked what elements make up the American dream today . . . and here are the top 10.
1. Owning your own home, 56%.
2. Owning a car, 53%.
3. Having a family, 50%.
4. Starting your own business, 43%.
5. Paying off student loans, 40%.
6. Providing high-quality education to your children one day, 31%.
7. Living in the suburbs, 29%.
8. Getting a good job, 26%.
9. Being out of credit card debt, 26%.
10. Realizing your potential, 23%.
I find it interesting that 80% of the answers involve $$$.
What is your next step to achieving your version of the American Dream?
Like The Joe Show on Facebook. Follow The Joe Show on Twitter. Subscribe to The Joe Show on Youtube. Follow The Joe Show on Instagram.