When it comes to pointless opinions, are you in the majority, or the minority? Someone asked people to choose whether they agree or disagree with a bunch of random, controversial statements. How many of these do you agree with?
1. Cold weather is better than warm weather. 37% agree.
2. Nickelback is actually a pretty good band. 48% agree.
3. The show “Friends” is overrated. 37% agree.
4. Tomatoes are bad and ruin sandwiches. 35% agree.
5. Putting a period at the end of a text makes it seem more aggressive. 51% agree.
(So you’re actually in the majority if you agree with that one.)
6. Orange juice is better with pulp. 41% agree.
7. Making the bed is a pointless chore. 48% agree.
8. The letter “Q” isn’t necessary, and should be removed from the alphabet. 23% agree.