Have you ever had this conversation either through text or on the phone while you were at work?
Person 1: “Hey, how are you?”
Person 2: “I am good, very busy right now.”
P1: “Oh, I was just calling to see what you were doing”
P2: “I am working, because I am at work…..Did you need something? Is something going on?”
P1: ” No. I was just calling to call you”
When you’re in a relationship, do you consider yourself needy, or pretty independent? A new poll asked almost 4,000 people how often they text or talk to their significant other while they’re at work.
Here are the results . . .
1. 5% of people said they check in once an HOUR.
2. 9% say once every couple of hours.
3. 17% touch base “a few times a day.”
4. 20% said once or twice a day.
5. The most popular answer was “rarely” at 23%.
6. And 11% said they NEVER check in while they’re at work.
Women were slightly more likely than men to say they never check in . . . 13% of women, compared to just 9% of men.