Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. Both parents of a six-month-old baby in India recently tested positive for the virus. So a doctor took care of the baby for a full month. Now they’re all back home.
2. A 22-year-old nurse who’s been on the front lines for months just made it into the semifinals of the Miss England pageant. She’s also in the British Army Reserves.
3. A guy from Virginia drove 1,400 miles to Bozeman, Montana, just to play trombone outside his brother’s window while he recovers from the virus. Four trombonists from Montana State joined him.
4. A retired librarian in Kansas has personally made over 1,700 face masks. She gives them out to first responders and anyone else who needs one.
5. A waitress in Indiana left another waitress a huge tip. A woman who tends bar and waits tables at a different restaurant left a $330 tip on a $35 tab. She did it as part of the “Venmo Challenge,” so the money came from people who chipped in online.