More “Good News” Stories from the Coronavirus Outbreak – Monday Edition
Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. Two 90-year-olds in Indianapolis who’ve been married for 67 years were reunited after a month . . . when one of them had to quarantine with coronavirus. Fortunately, she beat it with only minor symptoms. It’s the longest they’d ever been apart.
2. New Zealand is one of the only countries that has managed to defeat coronavirus, so they were able to have a crowd of 20,000 people safely pack into a stadium on Saturday for a rugby match.
3. An elderly woman who lives in a nursing home in Marrero, Louisiana who previously survived a heart valve replacement and a brain tumor also just survived coronavirus.
4. Moderna is going to enter the third and final stage of its coronavirus vaccine trials next month. The vaccine will be tested on 30,000 volunteers.
5. A village in Italy that says it’s “COVID-free” is trying to get new residents by selling homes for $1. The only catch: You have to agree to renovate the home.