Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. A five-year-old kid in England named Tony Hudgell lost both of his legs as a baby, and just got a new set of prosthetics in February. Now he’s raised over a MILLION dollars for charity by walking 10 kilometers last month, or just over 6 miles.
2. There’s a circus festival in Montreal each year, but they don’t want people grouping up because of the virus. So they’re doing a bunch of pop-up circus performances all around the city this week without announcing where they’ll be.
3. A new study found 90% of COVID-19 patients who lose their sense of taste get it back within about a month.
4. A guy in San Francisco just turned 100 years old. And his friends and family celebrated with a caravan of 100 cars.
5. A family in Akron, Ohio couldn’t go on vacation this year. So they turned their backyard into a “COVID-cabana” where they can hang out all summer. It’s got an above-ground pool, some lounge beds, and an area they’re calling a beer garden.