Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. A nurse who grew up in New York flew back to help out during the crisis. And while she was there, she tracked down the firefighter who pulled her from a burning building when she was four years old.
2. A woman in Illinois has been on bed rest in the hospital since mid-April waiting to give birth. And her husband can’t see her because of visitation rules. So he’s been planning date nights outside her window to keep her company.
3. There’s a group called the Care-Mail Project that’s been sending letters of encouragement to kids in juvenile detention during the crisis. It launched last month, and over 1,200 people have already signed up.
4. If you need even more good news, “The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel” just posted a list online of 50 good things that have happened since the pandemic began.
5. A 103-year-old woman in Massachusetts beat the virus, and celebrated with a nice, cold Bud Light.