More “Good News” Stories from the Coronavirus Outbreak – Wednesday Edition
Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. Did you hear about the ice cream shop in Cape Cod that had to shut down a DAY after re-opening because of unruly customers? Well, the owner started a GoFundMe for a 17-year-old employee who was verbally abused. And people have already donated TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars for her college fund.
2. A 54-year-old guy near L.A. was in the hospital for 64 days, and doctors gave him a 1% chance of surviving. But he just got discharged the other day, and the entire staff cheered for him as he walked out.
3. A couple in Michigan who both got the virus had to be hospitalized. The wife ended up on a ventilator for several weeks, and they couldn’t visit each other at all. But they both beat it, and had a pretty emotional reunion last week.
4. There’s a new world’s oldest person to survive COVID-19. A 113-year-old woman in Spain recently recovered. She also beat the Spanish flu as a kid.
5. Qatar Airways is giving 100,000 free plane tickets to healthcare workers in countries all around the world, so they can take a vacation when all this is over.