The 10 Most Common Ways That Kids Behave Badly
Rules were made to be broken. And if there is one thing you can count on it’s kids breaking those rules.
A new survey of 2,000 parents found the 10 most common ways that kids behave badly. Check ’em out . . .
1. Jumping on the beds, 70%.
2. Throwing things or playing catch indoors, 63%.
3. Slamming doors, 56%.
4. Drawing on the walls or floor, 52%.
5. Using screens when they’re not supposed to, 50%.
6. Eating something they shouldn’t, 49%.
7. Hiding stuff under the bed instead of cleaning, 47%.
8. Physically fighting with their siblings, 46%.
9. Blaming their sibling for something they did, 45%.
10. Calling their sibling names, 45%.
Like The Joe Show on Facebook. Follow The Joe Show on Twitter. Subscribe to The Joe Show on Youtube. Follow The Joe Show on Instagram.