We heard this week that over half of people who just started working from home want to KEEP doing it when the crisis ends. Now a new survey asked people to list the top challenges and benefits that come with it. Here are the five hardest parts about working from home . . .
1. Family members or roommates won’t stop distracting you.
2. Keeping in touch with coworkers.
3. Setting up a decent workspace.
4. Balancing your work life and your home life, but keeping them separate.
5. It’s harder to focus in general.
Now here are the top five benefits of working from home . . .
1. No commute.
2. You can wear whatever you want.
3. You’re automatically social distancing.
4. You can take care of minor household tasks during work.
5. Your hours are more flexible, because no one’s keeping tabs.