More “Good News” Stories from the Coronavirus Outbreak – Monday Edition
Here’s are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. For the first time since March 11th, New York City reported zero confirmed or probable coronavirus deaths yesterday.
2. A hospital in Teaneck, New Jersey that was described as a, quote, “war zone” by one of its doctors a few months ago, now has ZERO coronavirus patients.
3. A company in Israel is starting to test a breathalyzer that can detect coronavirus in 10 seconds. Quote, “It’s non-invasive. And not painful . . . it’s a breath test that’s really going to change the world of diagnostics . . . [for] COVID-19.”
4. There’s been a boom in camping in the U.S. as people look for new activities to do during the pandemic. Camping booking services say they’re up to 400% busier than last year, and RV companies say business is, quote, “booming” for rentals and sales.
5. With so many fancy restaurants closed, a truffle farmer in England has been giving away tens of thousands of dollars worth of fancy truffles to his neighbors for free.