More “Good News” Stories from the Coronavirus Outbreak – Wednesday Edition
Here are a few more good news stories from the outbreak . . .
1. A 31-year-old guy in Virginia had enough money to get by. So he held an online drawing for people who lost their jobs, and gave his entire $1,200 stimulus check to a guy he’d never met.
2. A woman in Iowa has been sewing together hundreds of reusable masks, and hanging them on a tree in her town for anyone to take.
3. A college student from Italy was stuck in Spain all alone, but didn’t have money to get home. So a cab driver dove her a thousand miles for free.
4. The 99-year-old guy who raised over $30 million by walking across his back patio turns 100 next week. And he’s already received over 25,000 birthday cards in the mail.
5. Through May 5th, McDonald’s is giving out free “Thank You Meals” to first responders and healthcare workers across the country.
Like The Joe Show on Facebook. Follow The Joe Show on Twitter. Subscribe to The Joe Show on Youtube. Follow The Joe Show on Instagram.