There is a lot to love about Thanksgiving including food, family and football. There is also a lot of headaches that come with the holiday.
A new survey conducted by OnePoll on behalf of LG Electronics USA found that dealing with difficult family members is one of the top things we dread about Thanksgiving. Here’s the Top 10 . . .
1. Doing so many dishes.
2. Cleaning your home. Before and afterward, if you’re hosting.
3. Prepping the food.
4. Cleaning the table after dinner.
6. Waiting for everything to be ready.
7. Too much noise.
8. Waking up early to get it all done.
9. Dealing with difficult family members.
10. Being in “host” mode all day.