We’re Watching Eight Hours of TV a Day Right Now, Plus Six More Stats on Streaming During Lockdown
Have you spent more hours in front of the TV this month than you’ve spent sleeping? Apparently a full THIRD of our life is dedicated to streaming right now.
The average American has watched EIGHT HOURS of content a day during lockdown, according to a new poll. Here are six more stats on our current streaming habits . . .
1. 3 in 4 people admit they’re streaming more content than normal right now.
2. 65% of parents are letting their kids watch more movies and TV shows than usual.
3. We’re not always searching for fresh content. 56% of people said they frequently re-watch a show instead of starting something new.
4. The average streamer has access to four different streaming services like Hulu and Netflix. And 38% of us use more than five.
5. Since the outbreak began, 42% of us have shared a password or used someone else’s login info to stream. The top people we share with are our significant other, a friend, a sibling, and our parents.
6. We go through an average of three full shows a week. And half of us have binge-watched an entire TV series in less than 48 hours.
Star 106 wants to give you a year of free streaming. Enter and win.
Like The Joe Show on Facebook. Follow The Joe Show on Twitter. Subscribe to The Joe Show on Youtube. Follow The Joe Show on Instagram.